Monday, December 14, 2009

dexter season 4 season finale?!?

Holy shizz. Does anyone else watch Dexter?
I love this show and thought that I'd seen it all, but the season finale just blew my mind. It was a fantastic episode (although I'm sure there are other fans who will hold the opposite opinion). Such a dark, disturbing ending . . . I actually feel terrible, sad and a little sick after finishing the show. I'm going to re-watch the episode when I get some time because now that final scene between Dexter and TK takes on a whole new meaning. Yikes.

I can't believe I have to wait until September 2010 for the new season. I guess I'm just left thinking about what could be in store . . .

2 comments:

Todd Smith, Owner said...

Watching Season 3 right now. Amazing show.

Jess said...

holy cow, i know! i just got into this season, never having seen the show before and now i need to go back and watch all the previous seasons. i was so sad and surprised when rita died. he was getting so much humanity ... for him... and now he's going to be straight-up crazy.